We specialize in metaphysical crystals, mineral specimens, fossils, lapidary equipment, tools & supplies. We carry local rock and fossil specimens from the Midwest (Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa) as well as from other parts of the world. In addition, our customers are guaranteed to find unique gifts from around the world, such as stone carvings, chess sets, lamps, book ends, wind chimes and more. We also carry Fair-Trade and earth-friendly gifts.
Gary’s Rock Shop also has a wonderful collection of jewelry for all tastes:
- Authentic Native American Jewelry...including bracelets, earrings and necklaces.
- Baltic Amber...rough chunks with insects, gem grade and amber jewelry.
- Western Bolos & Belt Buckles
- Stone Earrings, Necklaces & Bracelets handcrafted in-house by Gary's Rock Shop staff, our signature "Chrysalis Earth" and "Gaia EcCentric" lines.
- Symbolic Nature Jewelry by silversmith, Stacie Anthony, owner of Gary's Rock Shop. See Stacie's complete collection online at www.stacieanthony.com
You will also find resources, books, and kits for crystal healing, rockhounding, geology and children! We also have hands-on learning activities for kids!
We have a very small selection of items available on our website, please call if you are looking for something specific or visit our storefront in Viroqua to see our complete inventory.
We're open every day of the week at our storefront for your convenience!
OUR STORE HOURS: We are temporarily closed due to the virus to help keep our customers, community, employees, and family safe.
We hope to reopen with regular hours within the next week or two.